What's On My Nails #3

Friday, November 06, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,hrvatski beauty blogeri,croatian beauty bloggers,what's on my nails,fall nail polish shades,essence nail polishes,essence 22 i love my blue jeans nail polish


Hello everyone!
I have another what's on my nails post for you. I really enjoy writing this series of posts and sharing nail polishes I like with you. I actually started painting my nails more thanks to these posts. And I also started trying out new nail polishes or nail polishes I completely forgot about that were in my drawer, you would surprise how many nail polished I found and asked myself when did I get them or are they really mine! I should really look at my drawers more, who knows what I'll find. Remember when I mentioned that I love everything matte? Well nail polishes aren't exception and this navy blue one is my favourite. This nail polish is by essence and the shade is 22 i love my blue jeans. I love navy blue so of course I had to buy this nail polish. I think it's perfect for this time of the year. I would love to know what nail polish is on your nails right now, let me know in a comment :)

Have you tried this nail polish or any essence nail polishes? What's your favourite nail polish at the moment? Do you like matte nail polishes?

You Might Also Like

8 comments