Stripes

Monday, November 09, 2015

Hello everyone!
I'm here to make your monday a little better with new outfit post, you're feeling better already, don't you?! Nothing can make monday better than being productive and publishing new post early in the morning... What a nice way to start a week! Anyways, today I'm wearing black and white outfit, and I think you all know how much I love good old black and white combination.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,street style,fashion bloger style,fall 2015 outfits,striped jeans outfit ideas,how to wear striped jeans,how to wear striped pants


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,street style,fashion bloger style,fall 2015 outfits,striped jeans outfit ideas,how to wear striped jeans,how to wear striped pants

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,street style,fashion bloger style,fall 2015 outfits,striped jeans outfit ideas,how to wear striped jeans,how to wear striped pants
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,street style,fashion bloger style,fall 2015 outfits,striped jeans outfit ideas,how to wear striped jeans,how to wear striped pants
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,street style,fashion bloger style,fall 2015 outfits,striped jeans outfit ideas,how to wear striped jeans,how to wear striped pants
Top-Takko Fashion
Jeans-Takko Fashion
Shoes-Converse

You Might Also Like

16 komentari

  1. I love your striped jeans, they are so striking and stylish! I really like how you have styled them with a cute tee and converse :). Beautiful outfit!

    El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripe trousers, the perfect staple piece for A/W :) need to get myself a pair! xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like stripes garments, actually I can´t stop to buy it haha, lovely look

    have a nice week
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look super cool! I love your trousers so much :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jeans !! I love stripped pattern :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those pants!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I am loving those striped pants! So fun!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pants, love this!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Purple Poncho Sweater (Feat. Alena!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the stripes!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! this is simply beautiful!

    keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice outfit, I love the stripes pants!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog