essence all about nudes eyeshadow palette review

Monday, November 23, 2015

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,essence all about nudes eyeshadow palette review and swaches,essence all about nudes paleta sjenila recenzija i swachevi

Hello everyone!
In today's post I'll be talking about essence's all about nudes eyeshadow palette. I saw it in the drugstore few weeks ago and it screamed my name so I had to buy it, not buying it would be a crime, don't you agree? So, if you want to know what I think of it, keep on reading this post.

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,essence all about nudes eyeshadow palette review and swaches,essence all about nudes paleta sjenila recenzija i swachevi


This palette is full of perfect nude shades you'll ever need in your everyday makeup look. It has eight shades, from which five are matte, and you know how much I love matte shades, two are shimmery and one is satin. These eight shades come in small plastic packaging which I really like cuz it's perfect for travelling and doesn't take much space in my bag. The pigmentation is ok, I wouldn't say it's great but it's really good considering how cheap it is. It easily lasts all day with the eyeshadow primer.
On the photo below you can see swatches without the eyeshadow primer.

fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,essence all about nudes eyeshadow palette review and swaches,essence all about nudes paleta sjenila recenzija i swachevi

Overall, I really like this palette because it's great quality for a really small price. And the colours are perfect for neutral shade lovers like me. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a cheaper palette or if you are just starting out with makeup. If you are looking for a great quality palette then I don't think this one is for you but I think it's worth checking out. You know that I don't like writing long reviews and boring you guys to death with my writing so that's all I have to say about this palette. If you have any questions or want to know something I didn't mention, just leave a comment down below and I'll be happy to help you. I always respond to questions :)

Have you tried this palette? What's your favourite nude eyeshadow palette?

You Might Also Like

9 comments