3 Ways To Wear White Shirt

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,how to wear white shirt,white shirt outfit ideas,fall winter 2015 outfits,3 Ways To Wear White Shirt

Hello everyone!
I love wearing white button up shirts, but I'm sure you already know that cuz my obsession with them is a little out of control! One of my favourite things about basic pieces, like white shirts, is that I can wear them in so many different ways and in so many different outfits but look different and stylish every time. Having few key pieces in your wardrobe can really help when putting your outfits together, just take those basic pieces and accessorize them and bam, you have a great outfit! A white shirt is, in my opinion staple for creating a wardrobe. And that's why I wanted to put together this post and share my three favourite ways to style it.

1 WITH A BLAZER OR A JACKET
This is my favourite way to wear a white shirt, it always look so stylish. By wearing a blazer or a jacket with your shirt, you look effortlessly chic, just add a pair of your favourite jeans and you're good to go. 
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,how to wear white shirt,white shirt outfit ideas,fall winter 2015 outfits,3 Ways To Wear White Shirt
left post | right post





2 WITH A SWEATER
This is perfect combination for fall and winter. I love layering and this is a great example of that, just wear your shirt under a sweater and you'll look amazing. And the most importantly you'll be warm! 
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,how to wear white shirt,white shirt outfit ideas,fall winter 2015 outfits,3 Ways To Wear White Shirt
post




3 WITH HIGH WAISTED SHORTS
One of my favourite summer outfits is definitely this one, it's perfect for everyday, for the beach, going out, basically everything. This is also for everyone who lives somewhere where it's warm right now, and I'm so jealous of your right now... You just can't go wrong with wearing a white shirt with high waisted denim shorts, can't you?! 

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,how to wear white shirt,white shirt outfit ideas,fall winter 2015 outfits,3 Ways To Wear White Shirt
post




So, these were my 3 favourite ways to style white shirt, I hope you liked them and found some inspiration. I would love to know how you style white shirt, maybe I can try it too. I'm always looking for new ways to style it!

  How do you wear white shirts? What's your favourite outfit from this post?

You Might Also Like

4 komentari

  1. Great tips!
    Abbie E.
    http://abulouslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white shirts, they are so versatile and great for any occasion! I love how you have styled yours in each of these outfits, all lovely are super stylish! I especially like how you have layered your white shirt with a jumper in look 2 :).

    El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips to wear a white shirt! Thank you for sharing! =)
    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog