What's On My Nails #2

Monday, October 12, 2015


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,what's on my nails,my favourite nail polish for fall,wine colour nail polish,the best fall nail polishes,dark nail polishes for fall,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogeri
Hello everyone!
One of my favourite things about fall is wearing darker shades on my lips and nails. My favourite is wine red, especially wine red nails. Is there anything better than wearing that beautiful colour on your nails in fall times? Ok, maybe wearing a chunky sweater and drinking hot chocolate... but you're probably also wearing a nice dark nail polish so I'm guessing there isn't! Anyways, I recently wrote a what's on my nails post and shared my all time favourite nail polish, to find out what nail polish I'm talking about read that post. In that post I mentioned that I'll be sharing with you my favourite fall nail polish so here it is. I love Maybelline mini colorama in shade 17 Redcurrant Jelly, it's really pretty dark red/wine shade and it looks amazing on my nails, I've had this nail polish for a long time and never wore it, I recently found it and decided to try it. Unfortunately, they don't make these nail polishes anymore so I won't be able to buy it again when I finish this bottle. I think that dark shades nail polishes look great on everyone and they scream FALL, you can hear it too, right? Tell me your favourite nail polish for fall so I can check it out! :)

What do you think about this shade? What's your favourite fall nail polish?

You Might Also Like

12 comments