Two Years Of FASHION with VALENTINA

Friday, October 23, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,hrvatske fashion blogerice,two years of fashion with valentina


Hello everyone!
This week was so crazy and busy, I'm glad it's finally weekend! 
Something really exciting happened, my blog turned two on Tuesday (yeah, I know I'm a little late with this post, sorry about that)! I can't believe that this little blog exists for more than two years!!! I'm freaking out while writing this (CALM DOWN IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL, IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!!) yeah, it's not helping, I can't calm down!! Anyways, I just wanted to write this post to thank you (yeah, YOU) for reading my blog and supporting it, I can't describe how much it means to me. I feel like nothing changed and than again I feel like everything changed since I started this blog, that doesn't make any sense, right?! What I'm trying to say is that my love for blogging,writing,fashion didn't change but my style,style of writing,my photography did change, in other words I improved and became better in everything I love. That's one of the things I love about the whole blogging thing, I learnt so much, yet I still have so much to learn, I'm learning something new every day which is pretty cool. That's all I have to say for this post, thank YOU so much for reading my blog and I hope you'll come back if you want to see more of me, and I really hope you do :)

Do you have a blog? If not, would you like to start one? And if you have a blog, for how long have you been blogging? What would you tell someone who wants to start a blog?

You Might Also Like

20 komentari

  1. Happy Blog Birthday (well.. late birthday) haha :)

    Krystal xo flutterbeautyxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Anniversary and good luck
      http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro/

      Delete
  2. Un bel traguardo. Auguri.
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!
    I have blog and I also write for two years. I think one important thing in blogging it's be yourself)
    And you have very nice blog ;)

    http://daisypariven01daisypariven.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh congrats!! Love the collage :D

    - Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post. Well done! Keep going

    Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com
    Many kisses
    Lady Fur

    ReplyDelete

  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! flawless

    deanswolves.com

    deanswolves.com

    deanswolves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post! You have a great blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! Congratz! Lovely blog you have

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crongratulations, you deserve it!
    Love your blog, I also follow you on bloglovin' :)
    If you want check out my latest fashion blogpost:
    http://evaredson.blogspot.it/2015/10/6-ideas-for-mix-match-bridesmaids.html
    What do you think about?

    xoxo,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Valentina!! That's sweet.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!!! Happy birthday to your blog, lovely :)
    I really loved your little Twitter post about comments and here I am to share a bit of kindness and love with you :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love all these pics! So glad I just found your blog and can't wait to follow along now for the next two years :))
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy happy birthday to your blog! Such an exciting milestone for you! Congrats :)

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 2 years! I think it's definitely a big deal, and it'll be fun to see how your style and writing has changed.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY :) :) Congratulations and well done! I absolutely love your blog and I'm so happy to have met you through the blogging World and can not wait to see what the future has in store for FWV! Keep up the good work lovely and here's to many more years of your blog :)

    El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog