3 Nude Lipsticks You Need to Try

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,the best nude lipsticks,my favourite nude lipsticks,top 3 nude lipsticks,mac yash,essence nude lipsticks,essence lipsticks,mac lipsticks,essence 11 IN THE NUDE lipliner,essence longlasting lipstick 06 barely there
Hello everyone!
In today's post I'll share with you my favourite nude lipsticks. I've been meaning to write this post for quite some time and finally sat down to write it. I love nude lipsticks, they are perfect for everyday, go with everything and always look amazing. I have three shades I've been obsessed with lately so I thought you might be interested in reading about them. If you are looking for your perfect nude lipstick, maybe this post can help you. Let's get started!

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,beauty bloggers,hrvatske beauty blogerice,the best nude lipsticks,my favourite nude lipsticks,top 3 nude lipsticks,mac yash,essence nude lipsticks,essence lipsticks,mac lipsticks,essence 11 IN THE NUDE lipliner,essence longlasting lipstick 06 barely there

MAC Yash- Okay, I know I mentioned this lipstick a 100 times before but I don't care, I'll mention it a 100 more times cuz it's so perfect. This lipstick is matte, and if you know me you would know that I love everything matte, I'm not a big fan of shimmer or glitter. This shade is really light nude, it looks a bit orange which I like. To find out more about this lipstick, read my review.

essence 11 IN THE NUDE lipliner-This is the only lip liner I have in my makeup collection and I love it. It looks amazing with MAC Yash and I often wear the two of them together. The shade of the lip liner is brownish nude, it's the perfect nude in my opinion.

essence longlasting lipstick 06 barely there-I bought this lipstick to wear on a wedding few months ago but ended up wearing it all the time. The shade is really pretty, darker nude, it looks a bit brown. I wore it in this instagram photo where you can see how it looks on my lips.

So, these were my top three nude lipsticks, okay two lipsticks and a lip liner if I'm being precise. All these colours are really different but I'm obsessed with all of them. If you have any ideas for makeup related posts, let me know in a comment down below :) 

Have you tried any of these lipsticks? Do you like nude lipsticks? What's your favourite nude lipstick?

You Might Also Like

23 comments