My Fall Wishlist #2

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwv blog,fwvblog,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,my fall wishlist,sheinside wishlist,my fall picks,autumn wishlist,what to buy for autumn

Hello everyone!
I have another fall inspired wishlist to share with you. There are sooo many things I need(okay, maybe I don't really need them but I do want them) so I thought it would be better to put them on this wishlist than to spend my money on things I don't actually need. My favourite thing on this wishlist is definitely the gray coat, I mean look at it, it's so pretty and I have a thing for long coats at the moment. I'm obsessed with the button up skirt trend and I love this wine colour one, it's perfect for fall!

What's on your fall wishlist? Do you like anything from my wishlist?

You Might Also Like

41 comments