Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler Review

Monday, October 05, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,valentina batrac,Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler,Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler Review,Irresistible hair extensions,beauty bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,how to straighten your har

Hello everyone!
I'm really excited for today's post because I'll be talking about Irresistible Me Hair ExtensionsIrresistible Me is a website which sells 100% natural Remy hair clip in hair extensions, hair tools and and hair care products. I'll be reviewing their Diamond Hair Styler. I have naturally curly hair and I never liked it, I always wanted to have naturally straight hair. I still hope that I'll wake up one day and that my hair will be straight, I know it's not possible but I can hope, right?! That's why I love hair straighteners, I can pretend that I have straight hair for a little bit. I love trying out new hair straighteners so when I saw this one on Irresistible Me website I knew I had to try it and share my thoughts with you all. If you wanna know what I think of it and if it's good then keep on reading!

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,valentina batrac,Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler,Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler Review,Irresistible hair extensions,beauty bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,how to straighten your har


The straightener came in a pretty black box with silver writing on it. The straightener is red, it has 2 buttons to change the heating depending on your hair type(you can find these information in instructions). 
I really like this straightener because it straightens my hair easily and I don't have to press the straightener really hard. It took me around 30 mins to straighten my hair(it used to take me around 45 mins up to 1h with my old one) so I'm really happy about that. The reason why it didn't take me much longer is because I didn't have to straighten each section many time. What I really like about this straightener is that it's very light so it's easy to use on you own hair. I find taking smaller sections of my hair and using comb while straightening my hair to really help to make my hair as straight as possible. If you want me to share my top tips for straightening your hair, let me know and I'll write a post about that. I've straightened my hair many times and watched ton of youtube videos on how to straighten your hair so I learnt few things I would gladly share with you.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,valentina batrac,Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler,Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler Review,Irresistible hair extensions,beauty bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,how to straighten your har
Overall, I really like this straightener, it straighteners my hair perfectly(which you can see on the photo above) and the quality is great. I think it's important to invest in a good quality straightener because you'll be able to use it for years. I would definitely recommend investing in this one from Irresistible Me.


*This product was kindly sent to me for review purposes but all opinions are honest and my own, like always

You Might Also Like

12 comments