Black&Denim

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I have really simple and casual outfit, I'm wearing black T-Shirt and blazer and light denim jeans. That's one of my favourite combinations lately, it's so easy to throw on and looks put together. I'm assuming you noticed something different oabout fwv?! Yes, that's right I have a new blog design!! I'm really excited and can't wait to start publishing new posts to go along with the design. I still have few things to fix and change but I'm really happy with how everything looks. I hope you guys like it too :)

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,fall outfit inspiration,blazer and jeans outfit ideas


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,fall outfit inspiration,blazer and jeans outfit ideas

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,fall outfit inspiration,blazer and jeans outfit ideas

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,fall outfit inspiration,blazer and jeans outfit ideas


Top-Takko Fashion
Jeans-Pull&Bear
Shoes-Converse

You Might Also Like

23 comments