What's On My Nails

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,croatian fashion bloggers,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogoovi,nails of the day,today's nails,max factor nail polish,Max Factor max effect mini nail polish is shade 26 cappuccino

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my new series of posts where I'll be sharing with you my favourite nail polishes. 
This nail polish is my favourite right now, I'm obsessed with the colour. I think it's perfect for every day and it goes with everything. The nail polish is Max Factor max effect mini nail polish is shade 26 cappuccino. I love neutral/nude nail polishes, you can wear them in every season and you can never go wrong with wearing them. It's Fall which means we can wear wine nail polishes and I'm really excited for that. I'll share with you my favourite wine nail polish soon!

What's your favourite nail polish? Do you like neutral/nude nail polishes? 

You Might Also Like

14 komentari

  1. Great post and gorgeous nails! Cappuccino is such a pretty shade :).
    I absolutely love wine coloured nails for A/W! I'm looking forward to seeing your favourite wine nail polish :) El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kind of colour. Nudes are timeless!

    Naomi // Getting To Nomi xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this kind of colour. Nudes are timeless!

    Naomi // Getting To Nomi xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nude nails are amazing! They look so classy and beautiful 😊 this polish is gorgeous! xo

    Sian
    sian-kathrine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with nude nailpolishes! This one suits you very well.
    I like pinkish nudetones for me.

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so nice dear!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fall shade for your nails

    Check out my blog for my newsletter. It's brand new and honestly, I think you'd love it :)

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color for fall! Love the versatility of it.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautiful shade!

    Http://sempiternaladventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color ! :) great post :

    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Beautiful nails!! Love that color!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Button up skirts have been my absolute favorite thing ever! They great for so many seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice shade!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog