My Favourite AW15 Trends

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,fashion blogger style,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,fall trends 2015,aw15 trends,my favourite aw15 trends,trend for fall 2015,trend for winter 2014,autumn 2015 trends,fall 2015 wardrobe essentials,how to shp for fall trend 2015,the best fall and winter trends for 2015
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /9


Hello everyone!
It's officially Fall!! What better way to welcome fall than to share my favourite trends for AW15 with you?! There are so many trends I love, I picked my 3 favourite trends to share with you. I love the 70s trend but there are some things I don't like flared jeans, I sometimes think I'm the only one who doesn't like them but that's ok cause everyone has different taste and have their own style. Let's talk about these amazing trends I'm lovin' for a sec. My favourite has to be the turtleneck trend, I'm obsessed with sweaters and dresses. I love everything faux fur and these pretty coats and waistcoats look so pretty. Another trend I love is the colour red, do I have to say anything else?!

 For shoe and bag trends check out the infographic from Farfetch.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,fashion blogger style,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske fashion blogerice,fall trends 2015,aw15 trends,my favourite aw15 trends,trend for fall 2015,trend for winter 2014,autumn 2015 trends,fall 2015 wardrobe essentials,how to shp for fall trend 2015,the best fall and winter trends for 2015,Farfetch aw15 trends,Farfetch

What are your favourite trends for this season? Do you like any of the trends I mentioned?

You Might Also Like

6 comments