My Designer Handbag Wishlist

Monday, September 28, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog, fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatske modne blogerice,My Designer Handbag Wishlist,the best designer bags



Dolce & Gabbana white micro miss sicily bag
Michael Kors selma satchel
Chanel boy bag
Saint Laurent cassandre small crossbody bag
Valentino glam lock shoulder bag
Chanel flap bag
Celine trapeze bag
Chloe drew bag

Hello everyone!
I think we all have a list of those super expensive designer bags we drool over and dream of owning. I know I want so many bags but they are so expensive!! But not being able to buy them won't stop me from dreaming about them. I put together this little, and when I say little I really mean little, wishlist of  designer bags I would like to own, I chose my top 8 bags but there are soooo many others that are beautiful. Owning a Chanel bag would be a dream come true and I hope that ,one day, I'll be able to buy one. Who isn't dreaming of having a Chanel bag?! Anyways, it's pretty late so I'm gonna go and dream about these bags...

What's your dream bag? Do you own any of these bags?

You Might Also Like

9 komentari

  1. Great post and amazing wishlist! I'm so in love with ALL of these handbags, they are gorgeous!

    My dream handbag would have to be a Chanel Classic Flap Bag, I've been lusting after one for so long! I would love more than anything to own my very own Chanel :) Maybe one day our dream will come true hehe :)

    Have a great week lovely,

    El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you Valentina, I'd love all of those bags!

    Sorry I haven’t commented on your blog in a while. I’ve been quite sick and busy with school. Keep leaving comments on mine, I love it!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Valentino Glam and the YSL bags are also on my wish lists!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving number 1 and 8! great post. :)

    Keep in touch!
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!!! I wish I could have every one of these bags haha!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have them all please??

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog