MAC Yash Lipstick Review+Swatches

Friday, September 25, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,teen beauty bloggers,croatian beauty blogs,croatian beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty blogovi,hrvatske beauty blogerice,mac lipstick review,mac yash review,mac yash lipstick review,mac yash review+swatches,the best nude lipsticks,the best mac nude lipsticks,mac hrvatska,mac u hrvatskoj,mac croatia,mac ruđevi,mac ruževi recenzija,mac yash recenzija

 Hello everyone!
In today's post I'll be talking about MAC lipstick in shade Yash. Yash is a really pretty nude lipstick, perfect for everyday. This is a matte lipstick so it makes your lips a little dry, I would recommend putting some lip balm on your lips before applying the lipstick. I love nude lipsticks because they go with everything and you can wear them on a daily basics if you want a natural makeup look. I own few nude lipsticks and this one is by far my favourite, the colour is perfect for me, not too light and not too dark and it's matte which I love(I prefer everything matte;lipsticks,eyeshadows,nail polishes,etc)  What else can I say, I'm really obsessed with this lipstick and I'll be wearing it a lot. I would definitely recommend it if you love nude lipstick!  



Have you tried this lipstick? What's your favourite lipstick at the moment? What other MAC lipsticks should I try?

You Might Also Like

5 komentari

  1. Beautiful makeup! I love MAC!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic review lovely :). Yash looks like such a beautiful lipstick, I'll definitely have to try it! I love nude lip colours, they are so pretty :)
    El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MAC lipsticks! This shade is so pretty and natural!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shade is gorgeous! Guess who will be going to MAC this weekend!
    xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog