Interview With Helen From The Lovecats Inc

Friday, September 04, 2015

Hello everyone!
I'm really excited for today's post cuz it's another interview post. Yay! I haven't done one of these in a while and I really missed it.  For today's post I interviewed Helen from The Lovecats Inc blog and I'm sure you all know her. I love her minimalist style so her outfit posts are my favourite, she also writes about beauty,blog tips and baking. If you haven't heard of her blog before go check it out right now, I know you'll love it. 




1 How would you describe your style?
My style is a mix of minimal dressing with key pieces and a whole dose of laziness. 9/10 I roll out of bed as late as possible, so my wardrobe has to be simple, accessible and easy to throw together! That's why I stick to mostly monochrome pieces with splashes of denim, pale hues and navy. 

2 Who is your style inspiration? Why?

Other bloggers inspire me a lot, I love Caroline from Caroline's Mode (even though she doesn't post as much of her own style anymore), Lizzy from Shot from the Street and Camilla from Into the Fold are huge style inspirations to me. 

3 What's your go-to outfit?

Probably skinny black jeans, a grey knit, an oversized coat and some black boots! 

4 In your opinion,what are staple pieces that everyone should have in their wardrobe?

Definitely a few good pairs of jeans as they'll last years, some staple black boots, a good quality wool coat and that one bag that you adore and it goes with everything

5 What's your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?

Hmm, I can't pick a favourite. Probably either my navy COS coat, my Isabel Marant black boots or my new vintage Chanel bag. 

6 What trends for Fall are you most excited about?

I'm really bad at following trends, as my style tends to stay the same and I just pick some key pieces from a trend that fits around that! I do like the 70s trend, but on other people more than me as I don't suit tan and the warmer colours very much! I do love suede though...

7 What's your least favourite trend for Fall?

Similarly to the above, I'm just hoping crop tops eventually disappear. It makes my stomach cold just thinking about them...

8 What's your favourite beauty product,something you can't live without?

Probably either Emma Hardie's cleansing balm or Sunday Riley Luna face oil - they're both dreamy!

9 What tips you wish someone had told you before you started your blog?

I wish someone had told me it's much, much harder than it looks and to nail your photography early on - I cringe at my old photos!

10 What tips would you give to someone who wants to start a blog?

Always share what you love and don't just do what everyone else is doing because that's super boring :)

Helen's social links:

You Might Also Like

11 comments