What's In My Bag?!

Monday, August 24, 2015


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,beauty bloggers,what's in my bag,what's in my bag post

Hello everyone!
I've been thinking about writing a "what's in my bag" post for months but I don't know why I never wrote one. I finally decided to look at my bag and share what I keep inside with you all. I'll share what I keep in my all time favourite bag, my mint cross body bag from Deichmann. I prefer smaller bags because I have everything I need in them and don't have useless junk. Let's be honest, do you really need EVERYTHING you have in your big bag? I don't think so. Before we start with the content of my bag, I wanted to mention that my camera isn't working  so I took this photo with my phone which is the reason you can't see my phone in the photo, the quality isn't great but I think it looks pretty good. 

My phone- I can't go anywhere without my phone, I always have to have it with me, and I know I'm not the only one. I also always bring my headphone to listen to music.

My camera- Being a blogger means that I always need my camera to take some photos, I love photography and taking photos so having my camera with me is really useful.

Sunglasses- Sunglasses are an essential, especially in the summer. These round mirrored one are my favourite.

Lip products- I always have some kind of lip product in my bag, usually a lip balm to keep my lips soft and moisturised. The ones I currently have are Maybelline baby lips in shade pink punch and essence lipstick in shade 06 barely there.

Deodorant- It's summer, it's hot, we're sweating so having a deodorant in my bag is a lifesaver.

Hair ties and bobby pins- I always make sure to have few extra hair ties and bobby pins with me. Having my hair down during summer isn't possible, it's too hot and my hair can be really annoying!

A mirror and a hair brush- I have a hair brush and a mirror in one, that little pink thing. Sorry, I have no idea how to describe it.

Tissues- I often have a cold and get sick pretty often so having tissues in my bag in a must for me.

So, here's pretty much all I keep in my bag. I also have money, not a wallet cuz it's too big, but I don't think you want to see that. I wore this bag in multiple outfit posts so I'm sure you saw it.

What do you keep in your bag? Do you prefer smaller or bigger bags?

You Might Also Like

19 komentari

  1. Your bag is so cute!! Feel better soon.xx www.jesskadenise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also carry babylips with me. It has become an essential

    xoxo,
    petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post!! Cute bag! :)

    xx,
    Sarah
    www.fashioncatapult.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag!! I pretty much carry all the same things in my bag as you do. I prefer smaller to medium size bags usually, but sometimes I like a bigger one.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute bag! I've got almost the same things in my bag too!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute bag! <3
    http://www.WhenInDoubtBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great essentials! Thanks for sharing.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what's in my bag posts and videos, they're the best! I'm obsessed with your satchel, it's gorgeous! Great handbag essentials and lovely post :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this! and Maybeline's baby lips are just life necessities.
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these posts! Such a cute bag also :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that dove deodorant, it goes on so smooth.

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post! Love your blog and keep up the great work!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post! I love the mint colour too! yours is so neat and simple, I'm thinking of downsizing my huge tote bag lol http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that bag! I wish mine were this clean x-)
    xo, Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog