Striped TopXHigh Waisted Shorts

Friday, August 07, 2015

Hello everyone!
I have a big obsession with striped tops,I brought like 5 of them on my vacation.And I'm wearing one right now,see the problem?! But,what can I say,I love them.And I saw a cute one in H&M so I'll have to buy it,it'll be perfect for school.Anyways,this is the last outfit I'll share with you from my vacation.My summer uniform;high waisted shorts and a crop top.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog.fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatske modne blogerice,fashion blogger style,summer vacation outfit ideas,vacation outfits,outfits with high waisted shorts


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog.fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatske modne blogerice,fashion blogger style,summer vacation outfit ideas,vacation outfits,outfits with high waisted shorts

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog.fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatske modne blogerice,fashion blogger style,summer vacation outfit ideas,vacation outfits,outfits with high waisted shorts

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog.fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatske modne blogerice,fashion blogger style,summer vacation outfit ideas,vacation outfits,outfits with high waisted shorts

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog.fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatske modne blogerice,fashion blogger style,summer vacation outfit ideas,vacation outfits,outfits with high waisted shorts

Bag-Deichmann
Flip Flops-Deichmann

You Might Also Like

8 comments