Oversized Striped T-ShirtXRipped Jeans

Friday, August 28, 2015

Hello everyone!
Can we take a moment to appreciate this beautiful top and jeans from Dresslink?! I'm obsessed with both of them, especially the top. I've been wearing it non stop since I got it, it's so soft and comfy! I think we all know that I'm a little, ok a lot, obsessed with striped tops, and this one is perfect to wear with skinny or boyfriend jeans. And it was really affordable, so definitely check it out, the link will be at the bottom of this post.
  I can't believe it's already Friday! I wish you a lovely weekend guys :)

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,hrvatski modni blogovi,fall outfit ideas,striped top outfit ideas,white jeans outfit ideas,dresslink


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,hrvatski modni blogovi,fall outfit ideas,striped top outfit ideas,white jeans outfit ideas,dresslink

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,hrvatski modni blogovi,fall outfit ideas,striped top outfit ideas,white jeans outfit ideas,dresslink

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,hrvatski modni blogovi,fall outfit ideas,striped top outfit ideas,white jeans outfit ideas,dresslink

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatske modne blogerice,hrvatski modni blogovi,fall outfit ideas,striped top outfit ideas,white jeans outfit ideas,dresslink

Top-Dresslink*
Jeans-Dresslink*
Nike Sneakers-Hervis
Bag-Deichmann

You Might Also Like

12 komentari

  1. Love the tops and I think dresslink is such a bargain site and suprisingly great quality!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit! Your stripe top is gorgeous and looks perfect with your white jeans :) Beautiful photos and lovely outfit :) El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sneakers for a casual, sporty look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool shoes
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/pink-and-purple-eyeshadow.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit, casual but stylish! Love the bag ^^

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pop of color in your laces

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ripped jeans are my fave, especially white ones! I'm just scared I'll make them dirty lol
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous items! I am obsessed with stripes too! As for your ripped jeans, I love it and I am jealous you got the right fit. I still have to master the art of shopping for jeans online.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous items! I am obsessed with stripes too! As for your ripped jeans, I love it and I am jealous you got the right fit. I still have to master the art of shopping for jeans online.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... You look so cute... :)


    www.yellenah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a good pair of distressed jeans! I love how you styled them with the stripes! So cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog