My Top 10:Youtube Channels

Monday, August 31, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwvblog,fwv blog,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,my favourite youtube channels,my top 10 youtube channels,the best fashion beauty youtube channels
Hello everyone!
I wrote post about my favourite youtube channels a long time ago, in 2013! I still can't believe I've been blogging for almost two years, it sounds so crazy! Anyways, we're not here to talk about that. We're here to talk about my favourite youtube channels, my top 10 channels to be precise. A lot has changed since my last post, I discovered so many new channels. So I had to share my favourite ones with you.






5 LaurDIY 







What are your favourite youtube channels? Are you subscribed to any of these channels?

You Might Also Like

8 komentari

  1. I've never gotten into YouTube a ton, and it looks like I am missing out. Thanks for sharing!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoella, I am reading her book now and she is amazing to me in all ways.Camila Coelho,at the start, but now seems all her make looks same.AleksandrasGirly, great make up tips and some other tips.MakeupbyTiffanny D for suggestion of drugstore products.Blndsundoll4mj she was very open about her suggar daddy experience and many stuff who other hide, also I found on her Chanel dresslink haul and she have 1,9 million subscribers. In other words if I need something I check something of this channels. Too many you tubers I havent found yet someone who will replace this ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's my name haha :)
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these lovely YouTube chanels :) I can't wait to check them all out :) El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing!! I'll have to check them out!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! Great links.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I definitely need to check these as I am so new to youtube and need some inspiration
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently subscribed to LaurDIY, love her personality, and her DIY's are so easy and fun.

    Vanessa│Meili Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog