Back to School Wishlist feat. Dresslink

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,dresslink wishlist,back to school wishlist
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8


Hello everyone!
I'm going back to school in a month so I started thinking about clothes I need(aka WANT) so I thought it's perfect time to write a wishlist post.I'm pretty sure this won't be my last wishlist.I love writing wishlist posts,they are my excuse for browsing through clothing websites.All these lovely items are from Dresslink so check them out if you're looking for cute and affordable clothes for back to school.Going back to school shopping makes back to school a little easier to accept,don't you think?!All these clothes make me a little excited about school(I can't believe I'm saying this) 

What's on your back to school wishlist? What's your favourite item from my wishlist(mine's the striped blazer)?

You Might Also Like

14 comments