All White On a Vacation

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Hello everyone!
Here's the first outfit from my vacation.I know,it took me so long to post this but it's finally here! The second outfit will be up soon :) When I saw this location,I knew I had to take my outfit photos here.I wasn't sure how will white background and white outfit look together but I think it looks pretty good.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,all white outfits,vacation outfits,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,what to wear on a vacation


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,all white outfits,vacation outfits,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,what to wear on a vacation

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,all white outfits,vacation outfits,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,what to wear on a vacation

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,all white outfits,vacation outfits,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,what to wear on a vacation

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fwvblog,fwv blog,all white outfits,vacation outfits,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,what to wear on a vacation

Shirt-New Yorker
Flats-Deichmann

You Might Also Like

8 comments