Why Do I Blog?!!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv blog,fwvblog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,why do I blog


















Hello everyone!
Lately,I haven't been motivated to blog,I didn't feel like blogging so I took a little break.Taking a break was really good decision,I'm ready to start blogging again.To get back on track I'll share some of my favourite reasons to blog.They will motivate me and remind me why I blog and why I enjoy blogging.I hope this post can help you and inspire you if you're not feeling motivated to blog.

Love for fashion and photography
The reason why I started my blog is because I love fashion and I wanted to share what I love with others.I love going through my blog and look at my old outfits because my style has changed and my love for fashion became even bigger.Through my blog I started learning about photography and fell in love with it.I love taking pictures and playing around with my camera,looking back to my old posts I can see a big difference in my photography skills,I'm improving and that makes me really proud and happy.

Community
When I started blogging,I had no idea that there was a huge community of bloggers who are so kind and supportive.Twitter is my favourite social media for blogging,I love twitter chats.I met so many nice people,who I can call my friends,and discovered some great blogs.The best part is that everyone is so nice and ready to help.

Knowing that someone reads your blog
There is nothing better than receiving a meaningful comment,the fact that someone took the time to visit my blog and leave a comment is-I can't describe that feeling.I really appreciate every single visit,comment and follow I get on this blog.It's nice to know that someone likes my blog.

I enjoy blogging
The last reason is the fact that I really enjoy blogging.Blogging makes me happy and it's my place to share everything I love.Starting this blog was one of the best things I've done in my life,I learnt so many different things,met so many amazing people,had an opportunity to work with some great brands,can't wait to see what the future has in store for me and my blog.I'm only 15 and I don't know what I want in life but I do know that I want to continue to write this blog for many more years.

Can you relate to this post? Have you ever asked yourself "why do I blog"? How do you deal with lack of motivation for blogging?

You Might Also Like

12 komentari

  1. So inspiring :)

    http://bit.ly/SmartphoneSHARP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's why I blog too :D Lovely Post, really cute!

    xoxo, Colli von tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post and very inspiring! Thank you for sharing why you blog. I really enjoyed reading your reasons for blogging and why you love it so much!

    Your right! Sometimes it's good to take a little blogging break and relax. I'm so pleased you have started blogging again :). I absolutely love your blog and really enjoy reading your posts. I always feel so inspired by your amazing outfits, style and photos :).

    I am so pleased to have met you via blogging and wish you all the luck in the World! :)

    Keep up the good work lovely! Here's to the Future of Fashion With Valentina :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging can be so exhausting! I am glad you enjoyed your break! All of these are spot on!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to take a break from blogging, too. Sometimes you need this and then you can return with more motivation and fresh ideas :)
    Great post!
    xo Kristina
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting a sweet little comment on my blog. It always makes my day

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in the same situation. Once I thought I'd take a break and I had the inspiration. I'm glad you're back on the blog хх
    What makes you beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently felt the same way about my blog. I took a lil break and relaunched it, now I feel more inspired to write posts again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I share all the same reasons. Blogging gives me a great creative outlet with like minded people.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very inspiring piece, I think for me blogging has been all about writing, meeting new people and building my confidence. I didn't expect to get followers at all when I started! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cool
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/upfront-company.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog