My Summer Playlist

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwvblog,fwv blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,my summer playlist,summer 2015 playlist

Hello everyone!
I discovered lots of new songs recently so I wanted to share my 15 favourite songs with you.I will be listening to these songs a lot during summer.Most of the songs I love at the moment,I found through you tube videos,I hear a song and go to shazam app to find out the name.Do you do that too? What's better way to start your summer than by making your summer playlist with all your favourite songs,right?! Here is my playlist with some of my favourite songs,I hope they will become your favourite too :)

My favourite albums right now are:Taylor Swift 1989 and Fifth Harmony Reflection.What's your favourite album?

1 Charity Vance-It's Alright
2 Fifth Harmony-Going Nowhere
3 Fifth Harmony-Like Mariah
4 Fifth Harmony-Reflection
5 Hilary Duff-Sparks
6 Kelly Clarkson-Heartbeat Song
7 Little Mix-Black Magic
8 Megan Nicole-Electrified
9 Selena Gomez-Good for you
10 Taylor Swift-Bad Blood
11 Tori Kelly-Nobody Love
12 Tori Kelly-Should've Been Us
13 Tori Kelly-Expensive
14 Tori Kelly-Unbreakable Smile
15 Halsey-Hold Me Down

What are your favourite songs? Have you heard any song I mentioned?

You Might Also Like

20 komentari

  1. Such a great playlist! I'll have to look at some of these songs up!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for a post! I'm loving Taylor Swift at the moment, been meaning to download her album. I'm loving Little Mix new song Black Magic and Hilary Duff Sparks that you've mentioned.
    My favourite song atm is Rachel Platten - Fight Song, i love it!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some lovely songs added to your playlist! :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Some of these songs have definitely been on repeat for me this summer :)

    tonixox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great play list!!! tks for sharing!!

    http://www.carmenantal.com/
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks, definitely going to check some of these songs out! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never listened to Fifth Harmony but I've heard so many people talking good things about them! I might have to give them a go! Lovely post! :)
    samanthalfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see lots of Kellys on there ;)

    I'm blogging about similar things, check it out and let me know what you think: www.kellmenow.com

    XO K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black Magic is so catchy! I love Selena Gomez I Want You to Know and Fifth Harmony Worth It, I hear them on the radio all the time!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely blog post idea :') Great choices! I love your blog - it's so lovely and well structured!

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bad blood is such a good song

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this good playlist. I Love the songs.

    PAtty
    http://www.measlychocolate.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great playlist! thanks for sharing!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Summer playlist! I'm absolutely loving Taylor Swift at the moment :) Bad Blood is such a catchy song, it's one of my favourites too! El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have excellent taste in music! 1989 sounds sooo good in the summer and I'm totally obsessed with how catchy that Little Mix song is!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun playlist! I really like T Switfy's 1989 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice playlist, I love Taylor Swift's 'Black Space' from 1989, I have had that song on repeat a long time.
    Like those flash tattoos! :D

    My Notebook of Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this playlist, so many of my favorite songs are on here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog