Chilly Summer Day Outfit

Friday, July 31, 2015

Hello everyone!
In today's post I'm wearing one of my all time favourite combinations,boyfriend jeans and a blazer.I love this combination,it's effortlessly chic.I'm obsessed with this blazer from Style Moi,they have really pretty blazers so if you're looking for a new one check them out.
I'm back from my vacation so I'll start posting again.I have some outfits from my vacation to share with you so keep an eye on fwv.And if you would like me to share photos I took in a post,please let me know in a comment down below.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv blog,fwvblog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,style moi,fashion blogger style,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with blazer and boyfriend jeans,how to wear boyfriend jeans


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv blog,fwvblog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,style moi,fashion blogger style,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with blazer and boyfriend jeans,how to wear boyfriend jeans

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv blog,fwvblog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,style moi,fashion blogger style,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with blazer and boyfriend jeans,how to wear boyfriend jeans

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv blog,fwvblog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,style moi,fashion blogger style,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with blazer and boyfriend jeans,how to wear boyfriend jeans



Jeans-Takko Fashion
Blazer-Style Moi*
Flats-Deichmann
Top-New Yorker

You Might Also Like

14 komentari

  1. love the and your hair!

    xo
    Ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice
    lovely
    new post:http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/green-with-envy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blazer V!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m obsessed with your blazer - so pretty and versatile! I love the accessories you chose too. You look amazing.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to see more blazers! They're great picks for every wardrobe.

    http://passportcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love your outfit and style! seems like a very comfy outfit :)

    xx Jamie| Love Peace and Shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this look, beautiful style! I'm so in love with your handbag too :) I hope you had a wonderful vacation! I can't wait to see your holiday outfits :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The boyfriend cut jeans and blazers are always a good option! You look great.

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  10. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    I follow you!
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    www.sandrakopko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a chic look! Love the boyfriend jeans with the blazer! You look amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a chic look! I love the purse

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love blazers! This one is pretty and would be perfect for autumn as well :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely outfit, very stylish and I love the jeans
    wink-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog