UPDATE-New Blogging Schedule

Monday, June 22, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,fwv blog,fwvblog,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,teen fashion bloggers

Hello everyone!
I'm on a summer break right now which means that I'll have more time for blogging.I wanted to write this short post and share my new blogging schedule with you.
I'll be blogging 4x a week(hopefully) and try to write different posts.I want to start doing hair tutorials again and,like I said multiple times lately,makeup posts.I'll still be writing ootd posts but I want to add more beauty topics to my blog.If you have ANY post requests,let me know in the comments so,maybe,I can do something about it.


my new schedule is:
Monday
Wednesday
Friday
Sunday

I'll be blogging every other day,except Sunday and Monday but it's not my fault that 7 is an odd number ;) I hope that I'll be able to keep this schedule and that you,guys,won't get bored of me.I am so excited and happy!!

You Might Also Like

0 komentari