Summer Wishlist

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,summer wishlist,union jack boots
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


Hello everyone!
Can you believe it's officially summer?!! I wanted to welcome summer with another wishlist.Every time I look at clothes online,I find 1000 items I want so I decided to show you some of my faves.I'm obsessed with everything white and floral,they are perfect for summer(check out the cute jelly shoes from UnionJackBoots and the amazing jumpsuits from ASOS).So if you're like me,I'm sure you'll find something you like on my wishlist.All of these items are perfect for vacation,to wear on the beach or for a night out.

What's on your summer wishlist?

You Might Also Like

15 comments