Summer Outfit Inspiration-Denim

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hello everyone!
I've noticed that you like my outfit inspiration posts so I wanted to write another one.Summer is almost here so I think we all need some outfit inspiration.Like always,I scrolled through lookbook to find my favourite outfits so I can share them with you.I love everything denim,so here are outfits with denim shorts,jackets,shirts,etc.Where I live is really hot right now so I can wear shorts which makes me really happy! Check out my denim picks for summer at the end of the post and tell me which clothing item is your favourite.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,summer outfit inspiration,summer outfit inspiration 2015,Summer Outfit Inspiration-Denim,outfit inspiration,summer outfit ideas,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi
1 / 2



fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,summer outfit inspiration,summer outfit inspiration 2015,Summer Outfit Inspiration-Denim,outfit inspiration,summer outfit ideas,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi
1 / 2

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,summer outfit inspiration,summer outfit inspiration 2015,Summer Outfit Inspiration-Denim,outfit inspiration,summer outfit ideas,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi
1 / 2

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,summer outfit inspiration,summer outfit inspiration 2015,Summer Outfit Inspiration-Denim,outfit inspiration,summer outfit ideas,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi
1 / 2

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,summer outfit inspiration,summer outfit inspiration 2015,Summer Outfit Inspiration-Denim,outfit inspiration,summer outfit ideas,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6



You Might Also Like

32 komentari

  1. great inspiration! love denim!

    itsevelina.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the style inspiration.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit inspiration! I'm absolutely loving the denim looks. I really like the denim skater skirt, it's so cute and just right for summer :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this denim inspo!

    Make sure you check out my A/D Brazilian Lingerie give-away! You have the change to win a beautiful bra from Gisele Bündchen her collection!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all this inspiration! I can't get enough of denim for Summer!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of inspiration, so chic <3

    Aimee Bustillo | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really liking cutoffs with boots this year.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denim is my favorite right now! Love these looks you pulled. So fierce!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the inspiration, denim is always so effortless and perfect.
    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post ,kisses.
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all this look!! I couldn't choose one because they all look super comfy, fashion and easy to put together for every occasion. Great post!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. los botines con cositas coras son mi fav. quedan tan tan bien...

    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that denim cut-offs are becoming trendy again. Great post! xx

    champagnedaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Inspiring selection. Thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these inspirations! My favourite look is the last one on the left!

    xx
    simplypinkblog.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, what a lovely inspiration :)

    http://lovelyattitude.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous picks - I'm loving denim at the moment, especially white and ripped!

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  18. great Looks

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Hawaii, Dubai, Vienna...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful looks!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous picks! I like every look, each is special in their own way :) xx Maja
    http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i absolutely adore the outfits you picked out here:-) at the moment i love the hippie style... like combination of blue denim and brown / leather pieces and fringes... so pretty:-)

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  22. follow to follow?
    let me know!
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This post is giving me tons of inspiration!! I love it! xx
    Flaunt and Center 

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great looks nice outfit inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love a denim jacket in summer, denim has become quite the trend this season and for good reason. Lovely to have found your blog through the #fblchat

    xx
    thegridldn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog