(Some Of)My Summer Essentials

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,summer essentials,my summer essentials

Hello everyone!
Can you believe it's almost summer?!! To welcome summer and summer break I wanted to share some of my summer essentials/favourites with you.To make this post short,I chose only 8 items to share.I wanted to include a little bit of everything,clothing,accessories,makeup,etc.I wanted to make this post more interesting and creative so I didn't include some of obvious essentials like sun cream or ice-cream.Let's get started:


Shorts-The first essential have to be shorts,they are,basically,all I wear in the summer.I'm obsessed with high waisted denim shorts at the moment.(read THIS post to see how I styled them)

Crop tops-I already said that I'm obsessed with high waisted shorts and crop tops look amazing with them.I love crop tops,you can wear them with skirts,high waisted jeans or shorts,etc.

Pastel colour bag-Do I have to say anything else? I think you all know how obsessed I am with my mint bag!! I love pastel colours and summer is perfect time to buy lots of pastel things.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,summer essentials,my summer essentials













Mirrored sunglasses-I love mirrored sunglasses,they are so colourful and unique.They make every outfit more fun and interesting.They are perfect summer piece and I'll be wearing them a lot.

Deodorant-I think we all know how temperatures can get high in summer,so we need to refresh ourselves and smell nice.

Blush and bronzer-I don't know what's happening with me but I am obsessed with blushes and bronzers.I won't go into details because I talked about these products and how much I love them before.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,summer essentials,my summer essentials























Pastel or neutral colour nail polish-I'm obsessed with everything neutral,makeup,nail polishes.And pastel,I don't even have to say it.So paint your nails in pastel colour and you're ready for summer!


What are your summer essentials?

You Might Also Like

11 komentari

  1. Lovely summer essentials :) I absolutely adore your mint coloured bag, it's so pretty and your mirrored sunglasses are so stylish and just perfect for the warmer months :) A cute pastel nail polish is next on my wish list! :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!
    I invite you to participate at the international giveaway from my blog here: http://ancafr.blogspot.ro/2015/06/shein-international-giveaway.html
    Kisses,
    Anca from Less is more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Мои любимые элементы летом это очки сумка и платье!
    Пост очень интересный!
    http://larissamerkulova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Мои любимые элементы летом это очки сумка и платье!
    Пост очень интересный!
    http://larissamerkulova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your sunglasses! & I have a mint green bag that I only ever bring out in Summer, I love it so much.

    Jessica Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crop tops and high waisted shorts are basically the reason I am alive. I love them so much!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sunnies .. Dyinggg!!!!!! So obsessed with mirrored sunnies lately! - http://themakeupbase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sunnies :)

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/ibiza/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog