Instagram #ootd Inspiration

Monday, June 29, 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I have a new kind of post for you,I'll share some of my favourite outfits from instagram.Whenever I see an outfit I like,I always screenshot it and save as an inspiration.Am I the only one who does that? I love when I can go back to those outfits and look for inspiration.These outfits are from some of my favourite bloggers who have great style.Let me know if you like this kind of post and,maybe,I could write another one!

It was really hard to pick only few outfits so I chose 5 different account and I'll share 3 outfits from each account.And if you would like me to write a post about my favourite instagram accounts,let me know.Speaking of instagram accounts,I made a new one recently but I forgot to share the news with you(I don't even know how was I able to forget that?!!!) Anyways,my new instagram is @fwvblog and I also changed my twitter name to @fwvblog.Follow me on my new instagram and don't forget to leave your username in the comment so I can follow you back.Now,check out accounts and outfits I picked for you!!


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv,fwvblog,fwv blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,instagram outfit inspiration,fashion bloggers style,instagram ootd inspiration,spring outfits 2015,summer 2015 outfits
@somethingnavy 
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv,fwvblog,fwv blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,instagram outfit inspiration,fashion bloggers style,instagram ootd inspiration,spring outfits 2015,summer 2015 outfits
@fakeleather
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv,fwvblog,fwv blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,instagram outfit inspiration,fashion bloggers style,instagram ootd inspiration,spring outfits 2015,summer 2015 outfits
@asos_isabella
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv,fwvblog,fwv blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,instagram outfit inspiration,fashion bloggers style,instagram ootd inspiration,spring outfits 2015,summer 2015 outfits
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fwv,fwvblog,fwv blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,instagram outfit inspiration,fashion bloggers style,instagram ootd inspiration,spring outfits 2015,summer 2015 outfits
@chiaraferragni










What's your favourite instagram account for inspiration? Are you following any of these accounts?

You Might Also Like

14 comments