essence Sun Club 2in1 Bronzing Powder REVIEW

Sunday, June 21, 2015

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,hrvatski beauty blogovi,croatian beauty blogs,essence,essence Sun Club 2 in 1 Bronzing Powder REVIEW


Hello everyone!
In today's post I'll be reviewing essence sun club 2in1 bronzing powder.I talked about this bronzer multiple times so I think it's,finally,time to review it.This is my first review post so I still have a lot to learn.I want to review more products and share products I love with you.So,let's talk about the bronzer.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,hrvatski beauty blogovi,croatian beauty blogs,essence,essence Sun Club 2 in 1 Bronzing Powder REVIEW


Bronzing powder contains bronzer and highlighter.Bronzer is matte,really pretty brown colour.Highlighter is slightly shimmery,light colour.

The packaging is classic for essence,bronzer and highlighter are mixed in really interesting design.You get decent amount of product for cheap price.

I'm obsessed with this bronzer,I love how it looks on my face(see here).I recently tried highlighter and it looked really pretty,I don't know how to apply it correctly but I'm learning.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,hrvatski beauty blogovi,croatian beauty blogs,essence,essence Sun Club 2 in 1 Bronzing Powder REVIEW
from left to right: bronzer / highlighter / bronzer+highlighter


















On the photo above you can see swatches.Colours are really pretty and pigmented so you don't need to use a lot of product.I love mixing bronzer and highlighter together and use it as a bronzer,I love how it looks.

All I can say about this product is that I definitely recommend it,it's really good and the price is amazing.This is the first bronzer I tried so I don't know what to expect from this kind of product.Even if you don't like it,it's not the end of the world because the price is low.I think it's great for beginners, like me, to play with it and to learn how to apply bronzer.

What's your favourite bronzer? Have you tried this product? What do you think about it?

You Might Also Like

9 komentari

  1. Cool review and the product does look really pretty, I was just wondering about the lasting power of this product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment.The product lasts around 6 h,considering the price it's pretty long :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Essence Sun Club bronzer sounds amazing! I'll definitely have to try it out :) I'm so in love with Essence beauty products at the moment :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty shades! Love that it has a highlighter!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a bronzer girl but I have to say, I am in love with the colour! Wow!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I love a good bronzer for contouring.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds very intriguing I will try to look for it ^^ And great review!!

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it so hard to find that perfect colour bronzing powder. This one doesn't look too red, orange or pink though, but just a nice neutral brown. I might give it a go :)
    xx
    Fashion Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lovely simple bronzer, perfect to wear everyday.

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog