Summer Inspiration-2 Outfits

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hello everyone!
Summer is almost here so I wanted to share 2 outfit ideas to inspire you.I wanted to try something different,so instead of showing you my outfit,I made a collage.Let me know if you like this kind of outfits and maybe I'll make them more often.


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,summer 2015 outfits,summer outfit inspiration,summer 2015 outfit inspiration

















Left: ShirtShorts / Bag / Shoes
Right: Shirt / Skirt / Shoes

You Might Also Like

14 komentari

  1. Love the bag and shoes x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! Love fringe pieces <3
    Love Lynda from Germany
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit inspiration! I'm so in love with the white tie up blouse, it's gorgeous and the tan fringe bag is so pretty :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that rose print crop top! So pretty!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those black high waisted shorts

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the first look with the shorts!! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love collages like this :) that bag is gorgeous!

    The Everday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute looks! These are perfect summer inspiration!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these super simple but effective summer picks! I love those white heels x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the white shirt and shorts combo, it's perfect for summer.
    Laura | www.laurahadley.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog! The outfits that you chose were amazing! I hope we can collab one day! If you want tot collab just send me an email to manjalrawan@yahoo.com :)
    My blog URL: serboutin.wix.com/rawans-beauty-corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog