Pink DressXBlack Slip Ons

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hello everyone!
In today's post I'm wearing this beautiful dress from SHEINSIDE.I love this dress,the colour is stunning and I love the shape.I decided to dress it down with pair of my favourite shoes at the moment,my black slip ons.I love these shoes,they are perfect for spring and summer.My favourite part about this outfit is my hair,I'm wearing this hair bow which matches my dress!

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress



fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,spring 2015 outfits,spring outfits,Pink Dress and Black Flats outfits,outfits with dress,sheinside,sheinside dress
Dress-SHEINSIDE*
Shoes-Deichmann
Hair bow-H&M

You Might Also Like

16 komentari

  1. Love the pink and black color combo!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so cute! love it x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I've seen it on the website and I love how you altered the styling to suit your own body as this was a bit sexy!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. need that dress! would you like to follow each other? let me know<3
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | LOOKBOOK
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks lovely on you :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute!! Love this dress on yu and love the bandeau underneath! Fabulous!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful dress! It looks stunning on you! The colour and shape is absolutely gorgeous. I also love how you've styled it with a cute pair of flats :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG that dress is everything! <3 I love it!! I've never heard of Sheinside before, thanks so much for sharing with us!! I love how you've styled it too, seen a few looks with it just now on the website but yours is super cute! :) xx

    Jade Mercedes Fraser - My Blog: Jade With Envy

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how you paired black and pink! so fun and cool!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, I love your pink dress! So stylish.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your dress is gorgeous hun! You look amazing! This is my fav of all your lovely outfits x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Divna haljinica :)

    www.fashion-board.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh wow I love this dress, I'm actually gonna go have a look on sheinside for it right now! You look cute! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog