7 Running Late Hairstyles

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hello everyone!
In today's post I'll share some of my favourite hairstyles that you can do in under 5 minutes.When it comes to getting ready in the morning,I never have enough time so I only have few minutes to do my hair.Here are some hairstyles you can try because wearing your hair in a pony tail or messy bun every day can get boring,right?! I am so excited about this post because I haven't done a hair tutorial or anything hair related in such a long time.Let me know in the comment down below if you would like me to do more hair tutorials :)

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,hairstyles,easy hairstyles,running late hairstyles,running late for school hairstyles


fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,hairstyles,easy hairstyles,running late hairstyles,running late for school hairstyles
SOURCE

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,hairstyles,easy hairstyles,running late hairstyles,running late for school hairstyles
SOURCE

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,hairstyles,easy hairstyles,running late hairstyles,running late for school hairstyles
SOURCE

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,hairstyles,easy hairstyles,running late hairstyles,running late for school hairstyles
SOURCE

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,hairstyles,easy hairstyles,running late hairstyles,running late for school hairstyles
SOURCE

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,fashion blogger valentina,valentina batrac,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski beauty blogovi,teen fashion bloggers,hairstyles,easy hairstyles,running late hairstyles,running late for school hairstyles
SOURCE

Which hairstyle is your favourite?

You Might Also Like

16 komentari

  1. Great top bun

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute! Love your top knot!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all super cute! I love the twisted fishtail and the twisted crown! They are both so lovely! I also adore that top bun you have going on!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hair styles! I love them all! I'm definitely going to try the Twisted Crown, it's so pretty :) I love your top knot too! It really suits you :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love the hipster bun!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love the hipster bun!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such great ideas! The twisted crown is my favourite ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, they're all beautiful but I bet they're too hard for me anyways haha! Love the fishtail updo and the crown. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These hairstyles all look so gorgeous.I wish I wouldn't be so untalented when it comes to styling my hair :) mine somehow always looks quite messy even if i follow the tutorials one on one :)

    http://fashionbarbecue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hairstyles with the braids! Come and meet our adventures in Paris at Living Paris

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a braid, sometimes not the best rushed hairstyle just depends on how cooperative my hair is being.

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post is gold! Very creative! I just happened to stumble upon your blog and I am really lovin your style! Hope you have a great day!
    XO JNESS
    http://jenessasheffield.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog