Oversized ShirtXRipped Boyfriend Jeans

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a great Sunday.Today was a really fun day for me,I spent it in nature,and yes,while I was there I took some photos so you'll see that outfit soon.I'm not a really big fan of spending time outside,I prefer being inside reading blogs and being on instagram and twitter,but I'm glad I decided to go out because I had really good time.The weather was perfect,sunny with a little wind :) How did you spend your Sunday?

Anyways,this is the outfit I took last weekend,I love wearing blazer with boyfriend jeans.Adding oversized shirt makes this outfit more put together and stylish.And we can't forget about my white converse,which I wear with anything,and my favourite bag.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with bofriend shirt

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with bofriend shirt
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with bofriend shirt
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,outfits with boyfriend jeans,outfits with blazer,outfits with bofriend shirt


You Might Also Like

12 komentari

  1. cute outfit love the oversized shirt! wish ripped jeans suited me they look lovely on you!

    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over this outfit. Perfection.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blazer looks lovely on you and I love that you added sneakers. Such a pretty outfit!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ripped jeans!
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty bag and jeans!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! Loving those ripped boyfriend jeans! Perfect with the blazer!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous distressed denim, love how your paired it with a blazer!

    XO Chelsea www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you've teamed your boyfriend jeans with a blazer :) Such a great look! I absolutely adore your satchel, it's such a gorgeous colour! You look beautiful lovely, El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog