Essence Makeup Haul

Saturday, April 04, 2015

fashion with valenttina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty bloggovi,makeup haul,essence makeup haul,essence sun club 2in1 bronzing powder,essence stay natural concealer,essence XXXL nude lipgloss,essence get BIG! LASHES triple 3 BLACK mascara, essence eyebrow designer pencil in 02 brown

Hello everyone!
Today I have a haul post for you,I've never done any kind of haul post so I'm not sure how it's done exactly(if you have any tips about writing a haul post,please share them in the comments).A few weeks ago I went shopping with my mum and  bought some Essence makeup products.Essence is one of my favourite makeup brands,their products are really good quality and adorable.

I bought essence sun club 2in1 bronzing powder.I've been looking for the perfect bronzer for a while and I think I finally found it.I'm so excited and can't wait to try it.

Another product I bought is essence stay natural concealer.I have a big dark circles under my eyes so I need a product that covers them.I love how this concealer blends in with my skin tone.

For my lips I bought essence XXXL nude lipgloss.I'm a big fan of lip products,especially lip glosses.This one is in really pretty nude colour which looks beautiful when you apply it on your lips. 

It's time for the mascara.I bought essence get BIG! LASHES triple 3 BLACK mascara.This is one of my favourite mascaras at the moment.It gives volume to my lashes and makes them fuller and thicker.

The last product I bought is a essence eyebrow designer pencil in 02 brown.I'm getting better and better in filling in my brows and this pencil is really helping me.

fashion with valenttina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,teen fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggers,hrvatski fashion blogovi,beauty bloggers,hrvatski beauty bloggovi,makeup haul,essence makeup haul,essence sun club 2in1 bronzing powder,essence stay natural concealer,essence XXXL nude lipgloss,essence get BIG! LASHES triple 3 BLACK mascara, essence eyebrow designer pencil in 02 brown

What do you think about essence products? Have you tried any of these products?

You Might Also Like

16 komentari

  1. I have same mascara and i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always heard great things about Essence products!

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the 2 in 1 bronzing powder powder recently & love it :) I love the design too. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Essence before.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try concealer, for long time I was looking something like this, but seems I search trough wrong brands. I love Essence :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great beauty haul! I love your new goodies from Essence :) I have a nice coral lipstick from Essence called Miss Peach, I love it! Fashion love, El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Essence is great product and affordable . Can't go wrong !! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have never taken notice of these products but i will have to check them out
    http://www.makedakerr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their skinproducts don't suit me but theirXXL mascaras are some of the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been hearing some great things about this brand! But I've never tried it! I definitely want to pick up some of that mascara!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome haul!!! haven't used essence products in such a while!! :D

    Have a great week!!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must admit I'v never been a fan of Essence as I find the products very cheap in quality. But maybe I should give it a try again

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks amazing! Great blog you have!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog