Messy Hair Don't Care

Sunday, March 08, 2015

Hello everyone!
Do you remember this post where I said that I have another outfit ready for you but you'll have to wait a bit? Well here it is.What do you think about this outfit,do you like it? Like you can see,my hair was really crazy because of the wind so I decided to title this post  "messy hair don't care",the title is really appropriate,don't you think?  I wish you all an amazing Sunday and happy Women's Day :)

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit post,spring outfit,spring 2015 outfit

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit post,spring outfit,spring 2015 outfit
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit post,spring outfit,spring 2015 outfit
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit post,spring outfit,spring 2015 outfit
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion blogs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit post,spring outfit,spring 2015 outfit

Sweater-New Yorker
Shoes-Deichmann

You Might Also Like

42 komentari

  1. Love it! Messy hair are the best dear!

    Dora
    New post up!
    https://thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute but fancy:)
    Love your hairstyle!

    stasbb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair do

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the hair

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stylish outfit! I LOVE the pop of blue against the black :) Your hair looks gorgeous! Beautiful hair style! El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! Totally digging the messy hair look and I love those leather leggings!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post and pictures. Your blog is one of the best ones I've seen lately!
    Love from Dubai,
    Aena

    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pieces! I'm loving your fierce leggings. Such a marvelous outfit and you look amazing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The messy hair look is so cute on you! Love that blue sweater too!

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/03/madrid-palacio-de-cristal.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful post! Love this outfit on you – you look beyond stunning!
    Wishing you a Happy Monday!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really cute outfit, and I actually really like your hair like this!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shoes are adorable!

    www.bethancurriefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so jealous of your hair! If I could ever have that much volume I would be a happy girl!!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,I'm not very happy with my hair tbh :P

      Delete
  15. I love the layers you've got going and the blazer!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling, I like your blog very much! I like your style of writing and your photos! Everything is so beautiful!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit Valentina, would you like to follow each other? Hope you follow me back,I already follow you.
    xoxo www.Fashion-Hearts-Beauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog it's so cute :D

    Are you interested in mutual following :D

    http://milasindinka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog