Graphic TeeXBlazer

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hello everyone!
I love wearing graphic tee and blazer outfit,it always looks casual but stylish.Add a pair of boyfriend jeans to go with them and you have the perfect outfit.I have been looking for perfect pair of boyfriend jeans for months(literally) and when I saw these in store I fall in love with them,I knew that I need them in my life.I was afraid that they won't look good on me because I'm so skinny and every pair of jeans that I own are little big(one entire person could fit in them) but when I tried them, they looked good,You can't imagine how happy I was,I'm wearing them right now and I don't ever wanna take them off.

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit with blazer,outfit with boyfriend jeans,outfit with graphic tee,spring outfits,spring 2015 outfits

fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit with blazer,outfit with boyfriend jeans,outfit with graphic tee,spring outfits,spring 2015 outfits
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit with blazer,outfit with boyfriend jeans,outfit with graphic tee,spring outfits,spring 2015 outfits
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit with blazer,outfit with boyfriend jeans,outfit with graphic tee,spring outfits,spring 2015 outfits
fashion with valentina,fashion with valentina blog,valentina batrac,fashion blogger valentina,fashion bloggers,croatian fashion bloggs,hrvatski fashion blogovi,hrvatski modni blogovi,outfit with blazer,outfit with boyfriend jeans,outfit with graphic tee,spring outfits,spring 2015 outfits

Top-Takko Fashion
Jeans-Takko Fashion
Shoes-Hervis

You Might Also Like

38 komentari

  1. You look amazing Valentina, I also am a fan of boyfriend jeans!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top and blazer together! You look great

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graphic tee could be pair with anything :)
    You look lovely ♥

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sporty chic look! Those jeans are perfect on you!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stylish outfit! I love your graphic tee and boyfriend jeans, they look perfect worn together :) You look beautiful! Fashion love, El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great styling! Loving the blazer!
    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blazer sweet girl!

    xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely amazing and stunning! That blazer is so classy finish of the look! Great idea!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your casual chic styling and this blazer has such a perfect shape

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. COOL! loving this :)

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit, those trousers really good on you x

    Love Imke
    https://colourfulmornings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute look! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've obviously got a sense of personal style, I love it! I'm jealous of how well those jeans seem to look on you too, I can't put off anything that isn't tight and sticking to my legs like cling-film haha! I hope you don't mind, but can you please check out my beauty and lifestyle blog too? I only set it up officially yesterday, unfortunately my followers seem to be somewhat lacking. Thanks so much!

    http://www.shanloublog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heya cute blog you've got here!
    Your posts are lovely and thank you for the follow on twitter!
    Maybe a follow for follow? let me know!
    Fiona-Sarah x

    thefionasarh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sneakers

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello cute post :)

    please visit my blog and follow me :)

    http://shoeeobsessionn.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your outfit!
    Gorgeous!

    xx,
    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog