My Instagram Photography Tips

Saturday, January 24, 2015

valentina batrac,fashion with valentina,fashion bloggers,instagram photography tips,how to take better instagram photos,instagram,My Instagram Photography Tips

Hello everyone!
In this post I will share some instagram photography tips.Lately I was working on improving my instagram photography and I learnt few things so I thought it would be great idea to share some of my tips with you.I hope that you'll find this post useful and please share your tips in a comments down below.Check out my instagram account  HERE

LIGHTING-When it comes to any type of photography,natural lighting is your best friend.That's why, when you're taking your instagram photos, try to take them on natural light.Try taking your photos outside or close to a window,avoid using  flash on your phone.

EDITING-Make sure to always edit your instagram photos.My fave photo editing apps are PicsArt,Aviary,Adobe Photoshop Express and Pixlr.

More tips

Always take multiple photos so you can choose the best one.

Before you take the photo,click on the little square in the middle to focus the item you want to capture.

When you're taking a picture of an object,try adding other items next to it to make the photo more interesting.

Look at other accounts for inspiration.


What are your instagram photography tips?

You Might Also Like

33 komentari

  1. Awesome tips!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips.....

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii! I nominated you for Liebster award! Questions are on my blog..it's a tag for bloggers with less than 200 followers :)

    glamcouture-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I already done a liebster award post

      Delete
  4. Instagram is a very powerful app for making up your own 'image' on internet! ;) Nice tips and I always take tons of photos before choosing the best one! :D x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips x I'm really into Instagram at the moment :-)
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!

    Great tips!! I want to improve my instagram prhotography so I'll take them into account, especially the editing apps! :)

    Andrea
    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,I hope that my tips will help you :)

      Delete
  7. Great tips!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips!

    xx Nicki
    www.morning-elegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great post! Thank you so much for sharing your Instagram tips they're really helpful! I'm definitely going to have fun trying them out :) El xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips, thank you!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips, my fave app for this is Afterlight! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Afterlight is great app but I'm not a big fan of it :)

      Delete
  12. Great tips! I love Instagram :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips girl!

    Bebhinn + A Judge Less Life
    ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice this post! Lovely tips!! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom


    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these tips! I pretty much do the same so I'm glad I'm not the only one haha!

    xo www.naomiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do all of these tips, they are amazing! Kisses
    http://culore.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog