Black&White

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hello everyone!
I love black&white outfits and that's the reason why I wanted to share this outfit with you.I think that this outfit is really simple but classy.This is black&white outfit so I thought it would be fun to add few black&white photos.I love black&white photos but I rarely share them on this blog. I was a little creative with these photos and I hope you like them :)

valentina batrac,fashion with valentina,fashion bloggers,spring outfit,black&white outfit


valentina batrac,fashion with valentina,fashion bloggers,spring outfit,black&white outfit

valentina batrac,fashion with valentina,fashion bloggers,spring outfit,black&white outfit

valentina batrac,fashion with valentina,fashion bloggers,spring outfit,black&white outfit

valentina batrac,fashion with valentina,fashion bloggers,spring outfit,black&white outfit

Shirt-Takko Fashion
Heels-Deichmann

You Might Also Like

58 komentari

  1. So pretty and chic! Love it

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lep sako :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with this outfit. It's super chic and sexy, without baring too much skin. You're gorgeous!

    Leather & Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stylish outfit! I love the black and white colour combination! You look beautiful lovely :) El xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! The shoes are so cute and I like that you went tight on the bottom but loose on the top (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Black and white is one of my favourite colour combinations at the moment.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You’re absolutely stunning! Love this look on you!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style and your photos :)
    I can't wait to read upcoming posts.
    Hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice!
    I follow you, if you like to reciprocate this is my blog: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/ a big kiss and good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super su slike.Sviđa mi sr kompletan look,ide na French chic,svaka čast retko kome to uspe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look. I love the heels

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great look! You look fab
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a chic look! Loving the black and white!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stylish and lovely look! I adore black and white outfits!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the chic black + white look!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a lovely look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. check out my £60 skincare giveaway, if you like! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad I stumbled upon your blog!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very chic, i love it :)

    ohmystyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so chic and stylish. I adore this combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especially love your leggings!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So classic, love this look!

    http://themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this outfits! Very stylish!
    www.bonnie-bandie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog