Blogging Tips #2:My Top 10 Tips

Wednesday, November 12, 2014


Hello everyone!
In this post I will be sharing my top 10 blogging tips.I'm writing this blog for over a year now and I learnt some things.I remember when I just made my blog that I didn't know anything about

blogging,photography,design,etc.But in this one year I learnt a lot and I want to share what I learnt with you.If you would like me to write a post about particular subject like photography,social media,design and layout,etc.Just let me know in the comments down below and I'll be happy to do that.
 Let's get started:

1. 
Before publishing new post,ask your self: would you read it?! Is it interesting?! If you like it,there is a big chance that other people will like it too.

2.
Visit other people's blogs and leave them a nice comment.Add your link in the comment so they can check out your blog if they want.

3.
Social media is very important for bloggers.My fave social media is twitter.On twitter you can meet other bloggers,tweet about new posts which is very important.Most of my traffic comes from Twitter and Bloglovin'.

4.
Make sure your photos are clear and not blurry.Natural light is the best for taking photos.

5.
Make blog header.You can easily make one with picmonkey.com.

6.
 Put your social media icons on top of your blog so that people can find it easily.Also put your photo and short bio so that people can know a little bit about you.

7.
Make an about and contact page.

8.
Join blogging communities.

9.
Use notebook or notes app on your phone and write ideas for your blog.

10.
And last,but not least,enjoy blogging and have fun with it.


Do you have any blogging tips?


You Might Also Like

59 komentari

  1. Such a great post! Thank you for sharing your blogging tips. I have learned a lot and really enjoyed reading them! El xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. lucky community contributors and Independent Fashion Bloggers are my fave :)

      Delete
  3. Great post! We try to do all of these and we're enjoying it so so much! Ahhh

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post
    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice post !!

    http://www.bene-mgn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the post. A new post has come up on mine, hoping you would take a look!

    Love x


    VOYAGE by Gopika

    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree about social media! It is the best way to reach people all over the world and direct them to your website!

    -Kárin

    NEW POST!
    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete
  8. very helpful tips , thanks for sharing
    also check out my blog

    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all are such great tips and I agree with them 100%!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the post. A new post has come up on mine, hoping you would take a look!

    Love x


    VOYAGE by Gopika

    Voyage by Gopika FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe this is really helpful and interesting (: all of the tips are absolutely true!

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great post!

    Something special from Venice on www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips! Love it
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com -Swedish Fashion/Travel blogger and Model in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post, thanks for sharing
    http://www.fashiongamble.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! New blogger here :P Loving your blog... my blog is international-impulse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These tips are really useful! Thanks for sharing
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. great tips girl!! really helpful for us who start blogging now:)

    p.s would you like to follow each other?im already following you on gfc!im the member #93! hope you can follow me too! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post. I totally agree with you on photography in natural light.

    deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a cute wee blog about cute things xx

    http://carmelatte.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely post dear - great tips!

    http://www.simplyhsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This was such a well thought out list! Your points were very accurate and I love how you provided reasoning behind each point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thx for the nice tips Valentina! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem,if you have any question just ask :)

      Delete
  24. I like this post! Nice tips!

    xoxo
    chy

    http://noviceofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Supernice post, thanks a lot <3
    xoxo Amira

    http://lamiramoda.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog