One year of blogging

Thursday, October 23, 2014


Hey,everybody!
Did you know I made my blog 20th October 2013,a year ago??? I can't believe it has been that long,I feel like I made my blog yesterday.I just wanted to write this post to thank everyone who visited my blog.Thank you all for supporting this blog and me,for commenting and following,I really appreciate it.Looking back to my old posts I see how much my blog improved by each post.I became better in writing,photography and I learnt a lot of new things.I met so many amazing new people and made friends(you) through my blog.This was an amazing year for my blog,I hope that next one will be even better. =) 

Here are some of my fave posts I wrote in this year of blogging:


You Might Also Like

32 komentari

  1. congrats on your one year of blogging!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohooow! Congrats on your first year of blogging! Here's to many more!

    xx

    Http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 1 year and to many more years!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Such a fabulous milestone.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first year! I wish you have many many more happy blogging years :)

    salha | abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your first year! :) Despite your young age, you are definitely a talented blogger and I just want to say you have an amazing blog. Cheers! X

    Pearlyn ❀ Mode Maquillage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on one year of blogging :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Valentina!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your one year anniversary!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats. I wish you 100 more =). Check out the last chance to win a pair of Jeremy Tarian sunglasses for yourself and a friend.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-jeremy-tarian-sunglasses-winner-week-2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blog birthday!

    Thankfifi
    p.s. thanks for your sweet comment on my post.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I wish you further the success you deserve <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah congrats love!! Can't wait to see what you'll post this year!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi sweetie!! congrats!! looking forward to see more of you! you have a wonderful blog! im following you via gfc!! hope you ll visit mine and follow me too! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog