Outfit Of The Day-Pop of color

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Here is another outfit post.I just love outfit posts,don't you? For this outfit I was kinda going for black&gray with pop of color,I added pink to give the outfit a little color,to make it more fun.I really like this outfit,it's a little different from what I usually wear but I think it turned out pretty good.Please tell me your opinions in a comments down below,I want to know what you all think about this outfit :))

outfits,outfit ideas,outfits with blazer,fashion bloggers,outfits with converes,outfits 2014,fall 2014 outfits,2014 fall outfit idease

outfits,outfit ideas,outfits with blazer,fashion bloggers,outfits with converes,outfits 2014,fall 2014 outfits,2014 fall outfit idease


outfits,outfit ideas,outfits with blazer,fashion bloggers,outfits with converes,outfits 2014,fall 2014 outfits,2014 fall outfit idease


outfits,outfit ideas,outfits with blazer,fashion bloggers,outfits with converes,outfits 2014,fall 2014 outfits,2014 fall outfit idease


outfits,outfit ideas,outfits with blazer,fashion bloggers,outfits with converes,outfits 2014,fall 2014 outfits,2014 fall outfit idease


outfits,outfit ideas,outfits with blazer,fashion bloggers,outfits with converes,outfits 2014,fall 2014 outfits,2014 fall outfit idease
                                                                              Top-H&M
                                                                            Jeans-Terranova
                                                                                 Shoes-Converse
                                                                              Necklace-Ebay

You Might Also Like

28 komentari

  1. Awesome outfit!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing girl! Love the tee and blazer!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute and sporty
    http://www.makedakerr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I especially love that blazer!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Converse but I've never seen a baby pink pair in play. However, I have to say that you make it work--especially with that edgy pink necklace.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! loving this! :)
    http://www.fashioncoma.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great look. Adore this post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Valentina, I have to say without even knowing you that I am sooooo proud of you for your talent and the fact that you are such a remarkable young lady. I am a fashion blogger as well but I started pursuing my passion later in life because I was afraid to do what I love when I was younger. I became an engineer and now, many years later is when I finally decided to do what I love. You are super cute and smart and I am very happy for you. Keep up the good work and know that you now have another fan:-) Blessings to you always, xoxo Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jeannette,your comment made my day <3

      Delete
  9. Cute chain neclace

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Love the skull tshirt and your pink converse!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog