SUNNY SATURDAY

Saturday, March 22, 2014



Spring is finally here so I'm gonna share with you my spring outfit,I wore coat because the wind was blowing.
I was in the mood for black and white combination......................................................................................

Where I live is not really worm so I still can't wear real spring clothes...........................................................




Show me your outfit with #fashionwithvalentina







You Might Also Like

9 komentari

  1. Nice outfit :) xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket, very well put together :) I am your new follower darling :) come take a peek at my blog! XOXO-M
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,I'll definitely gonna check out your blog..... :D

      Delete
  3. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      I just followed you

      Delete
    2. Hi Valentina,

      sorry but I don't see you at any of my listings, are you sure you followed me?

      Delete
    3. yes,I'm sure.I don't have photo so maybe that's why you didn't saw me

      Delete
  4. love the shades. see blog for latest eyewear trends and chance to win sunglasses! feel free to leave your mark.

    www.eyeseeeuphoria.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. If you have any questions ask me at @fwvblog